Friday, June 11, 2010

Stress with work . . .

Recently, i feel stress with my job....my part time job as a tuition teacher in a tuition center. I have been worked at here for almost 1 year. I teach primary lvl in all subjs. Well, to be honest, the subject that i hate the most and not confident enough to teach is Chinese.... the others im ok . . . .

Alright, back to the issue, i stress with my students...not all but few of them. cz they dont respect me and dont obey to me.... even i tried to yell at them, scold them, but they seems not afraid of me. Among my students, there are only 3-4 of them that i dont like..hate them...yet, i still being good with them..and teach them patiently....just tat sometime did think about to give up on them...hahaha...

Frankly say, i like to teach .. like to teach primary ...cz they are cute and naive . . .funny sometime..haha...another thing i feel stress is my students....i havent see any one of them got improvements .. .. man i got to find out the prob ....

Lastly, my hope = i want all my students got improvement on their study . . .but some of them really need a lot of times........a lot .... to "rescue" them . . lol . . ..

2 comments:

  1. nowadays, being a teacher is not an easy job anymore, can't scold them, can't punish them, but need praise them...hahaha

    ReplyDelete